Father Yermo Schools is established in two sites with three separate campuses. Father Yermo Learning Center is located at 616 South Virginia in South El Paso and presently serves Pre-K to Second Grade. The three story building includes its own private chapel and library, kitchen and cafeteria service, and stage for social and cultural events.
Father Yermo Elementary at 237 Tobin Place hosts 3rd to 8th grades, including the Limited English Proficiency Program (LEP). Father Yermo High School is located at 250 Washington and accommodates 9th to 12th grades.
The main campus building complex at Tobin Place and Washington includes:
• Cafeteria service with a complete Federal Lunch Breakfast and Lunch Program;
• A multipurpose building with gym, stage, offices, classrooms and concession stand for use by the Athletic Program and for social and cultural activities;
• A beautiful chapel built in 1932 where religious activities for parents, students, staff and community take place; and
• The central administration office, built and preserved since 1928, houses the financial and development offices.